Office Hours – Mon, Aug 1st
Mike kicked of this week’s call by sharing why the Breakfast Club started, and asked a few questions for everyone to ponder:
- “It is a year from today…we are discussing your progress… what does your vision look like, and where are you at?”
- “What are 1-2 activities you can perform in the next 2 weeks that will make you the most successful?”
- Using the same scripts next week to book your meeting!
- Utilizing The Script Book
- Cold Calling, what are you saying?
- Mike role plays cold call script!
- Rebuttals with Mike.
Brunch & Learn – Tue, Aug 2nd
This week, Carl covered:
- Staying consistent with the DSP no matter the market.
- How many leads actually fill out an application, and the conversion rate that actually closes.
- How to stay organized with agents in order to ensure great communication, and a smooth closing.
- Scripting reviews (Sniper & Freedom Caller scripts).
- When is it time to get a VA?
- Different ways to obtain VA applicants, and what attributes to look for when hiring.
Rollin’ With The Dolans – Monthly on Tuesdays
Learn how to trick out your CRM with the Dolans! You can have your team sit in on this class if they’re managing your database for you! Next class is on August 16th!
Social Media Happy Hour – Wed, Aug 3rd
On this week’s Social Media Happy Hour, Chelsea dove into:
- 2022 Digital Global Overview Report from Hootsuite
- 30 FREE Customizable Agent & MLO Social Media Templates
Loan Partner University – Bi-Weekly on Wednesdays
Last week, Erica and the group covered wins, questions, road blocks, and committed to accomplish something in the DSP by the next meeting. Be sure to have your team register for the very next session on August 10th!
Homework assigned last week:
- What is the 1 thing you are doing that is working?
- What is 1 thing you are doing that is not working out or no longer serves you?
- What has helped move the business the most?
- Accomplish your 1 thing.
Business Development Rep Training – Monthly on Wednesdays
Learn everything from the scripting, duties, and tasks, to the accountability, forms, and how to get the most out of visiting with other business development reps! Have your BDR join in on the very next discussion on August 10th!
Broker’s Brunch – Monthly on Wednesdays
Calling all Brokers… This is a class just for you!! What’s working for you and what do you need help with? Be sure to join in on the very next session on August 24th!
Thursday Class – “Hammering Out Thor’s Hammer” – Thu, Aug 4th
This week, Freedom Club Coach, Paul Dolan, filled in for Steve Kyles to give you structure and scripts to create a simple, repeatable, referable process that produces consistent and excellent results!
On this scripting session, Paul covered:
- Lessons from MMA Call Stars!
- Getting agents in a new market
- First call to listing agents to get a face to face appointment.
- How to shut down chatty clients and agents